Tyrant Wrestling COVID-19 Safety Procedures
This safety plan was developed by medical professionals under the guidelines of the CDC and the COVID-19 guidance for Pennsylvania Businesses. The Tyrant COVID-19 safety team is dedicated to providing and ensuring thorough safety measures in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Below are the safety procedures to be implemented by Tyrant Wrestling at the Bison Duals
- All competitors must complete a COVID-19 waiver (at weigh-ins).
- Wrestlers, staff, officials and spectators are required to wear a mask in the building at all times. With the only exception being children 2 & under and those who are actively wrestling and officiating.
- Wrestlers will be assessed for COVID-19 symptoms as well as have their temperatures checked with a noncontact thermometer upon entry for weigh-ins. Any wrestler with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will be denied entry.
- All wrestlers, staff, officials and spectators will be assessed for COVID-19 symptoms as well as have their temperatures checked with a noncontact thermometer upon entry into the building each day. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will be denied entry.
- Anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitizer will be placed at each score table and around the general space of the facility. Wrestlers will be encouraged to be wiped down after each match.
- Score tables and other equipment will be wiped down after each round of wrestling.
- Social distancing will be required.
- Wrestlers will not shake coaches’ hands after the match.
- Officials will not raise the winning wrestlers hand. He will identify the winning wrestler through raising his own hand of the appropriate color.
- Anyone with a compromised health condition or those experiencing symptoms should stay home.
- Doorways will be designated as entrance only and exit only.